Your Statute of Limitations Is Two Years.

What does that mean for you?

truck crash lawyer nj

If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident less than two years ago from today’s date, you have the legal right to pursue a claim in your state. An attorney can fight to get you compensation for your medical bills, loss of income, effect on your quality of life and other considerations. That being said, it is generally recommended to initiate the claims process as soon as possible after an accident occurs. To speak with an attorney about the details of your case free of charge, please contact us via phone at (866) 575-5000, or fill out the form below.

Free Case Evaluation

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.